Checking in from Orange County, CA

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hope to see lots of pics of Bauer in the near future!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Welcome to you and Bauer! :)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
We have a 9 month Bully, named Bauer. First time dog owners. Great addition to our family. Keeps our 13 year old son and 7 year old daughter in check. They got this dog as a last gift on Christmas, much to their surprise. Looking to see if there are any meet-ups in Southern Orange County, CA. I found this site to be a great reference now as well as later on I am sure. Thanks for checking my first post! Aaron

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

:laugh:

I'm thinking your intimidating the new guy.. :ROFL: And begging too! :laugh:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
:laugh:

I'm thinking your intimidating the new guy.. :ROFL: And begging too! :laugh:

Psst Jake, its PLURAL, GuySSSSSSS and GalSSSSSSSSSSSSSS everyone who joined in June that I found their threads, got a similar, ok ok and EXACT Post (Gotta love that cut and paste!) :) :) :) I've learned it from the best *cough* @JAKEISGREAT

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN. I lived in beautiful San Clemente for years and then moved up here to Spokane, WA. Miss the ocean but loving my seasons up here!!. ohhh but the shopping down there :*(

OP
kokxy

kokxy

Jun 28, 2013
Aliso Viejo, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bauer
Great beach town...Just was at Tstreet yesterday. Water a nice 72 with a good swell.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Great beach town...Just was at Tstreet yesterday. Water a nice 72 with a good swell.

My ex and my 3 older sons love to surf, long boarders. Their dad moved to Virginia beach and they are having to learn a completely new kind of wave, lol. But they are happy just to surf when they visit him. I tried it once at Church's with a big a#* long board and was struggling with just getting out. My ex caught a wave thnking I would move and ran right into my jaw with the nose. I thought for sure it was broke and I would be eating dinner with a straw for awhile but jsut ended up with a nice scar, lol

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and welcome to ebn. i love the pic and hope you enjoy it here. :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Try living in the valley! Oyyyyyyyy! 104 today..but when it's this hot...it's HOT everywhere! :(

Are u still complaining about the heat, lady? :tongue: Don't mind Becky, Aaron...summer time really gets her going!
:roasted:

OHHHHH!! I want to come!!

:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs: YA! We could have everyone show up and call it Bully Island for the day!! HA! Can you imagine how fun that would be !! WOO! :2thumbs: Buffalos playing with Bulldogs with the flying fish soaring by! HAHAHAHA!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN, glad you joined ... Bauer is Adore-A-Bull!!! looking forward to lots more pictures :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online