Checking in from Orange County, CA

kokxy

Jun 28, 2013
Aliso Viejo, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bauer
We have a 9 month Bully, named Bauer. First time dog owners. Great addition to our family. Keeps our 13 year old son and 7 year old daughter in check. They got this dog as a last gift on Christmas, much to their surprise. Looking to see if there are any meet-ups in Southern Orange County, CA. I found this site to be a great reference now as well as later on I am sure. Thanks for checking my first post! Aaron

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hello and Welcome Aaron and Bauer, we have a lot of members in Southern Ca. and I'm sure they meet there... I also have a Bully that's 10 months old Named Rambo, who hangs out with his troublemaking brother a 15 month old named Rocky, I simply call them The Stallone Brothers lol. Knowing how much personality comes ore loaded into these young Bully's, they are just heaven sent.... And constantly into something. Betting your Son and Daughter just love Bauer to death, and visa versa! Awesome having you join our family, and looking foreword to many pictures, as we love pictures here. There's a wealth of information on the sight, so please grab a seat, and enjoy your self, so much great information on this site, especially for a new Bully owner, I was Amazed my first visit, and addicted shortly after !!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Loads of members in so cal so hopefully you will meet some.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya:Welcome! So glad you joined us! I'm in Southern Cal too! But north of you..my sisters live in Del Mar and Oceanside and know lots nd lots of Doggie stuff. I will see if they know any Bully meet ups! One day..we will have to have an EBN Southern Cal meet up...:)

OP
kokxy

kokxy

Jun 28, 2013
Aliso Viejo, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bauer
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Can't say I am looking forward to our 100 degree weekend. This will be Bauers first heat wave. Time to get the AC going.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome Aaron! I grew up in OC, but in northern part--Fullerton :)
I'm sure Bauer is keeping you and your family very busy. Happy you joined EBN!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi Aaron and welcome to you and Bauer (great name)!

Look forward to seeing pictures of your boy

OP
kokxy

kokxy

Jun 28, 2013
Aliso Viejo, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bauer
Name was given to him by my son who plays Ice hockey out here in California--go figure. One expensive sport to one expensive dog. Quite the parallel. Between these two--I think I need another job!! haha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.