Hello from Chicago!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs! So glad you found us and sir Henry is one adorable poor!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. there is alot to see and do and learn here so check it all out :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
:welcome:

Picture 3 almost looks like a little statue! A very cute statue!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! My name is Mike and recently my girlfriend Jackie and I added a new EB into our lives, his name is Sir Henry (currently 15 weeks old)! This forum has been addictive and I can not get enough of the info. and stories shared here, I love it! I look forward to absorbing more info. and sharing some of my own stories as Henry gets older. Below are a few attached pics! (I hope they work I'm new at this) :)1st pic: the day we brought him home, he was 11 weeks.2nd pic: 15 weeks old growing out of his bed already. 3rd pic: A trip to the vet for his last round of shots. View attachment 47056View attachment 47057View attachment 47058

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.