Excellent Forum!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN.... Congrats on all the healthy babies--- gonna go check out the album

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome: now for a formal welcome, :welcome3: we chatted for a bit last evening on the subject of cooking for our bully's and finding a good food in India. so glad your here

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
So glad you found us here at ebn and the forum for bully lovers. Also viewed your photo album and your dogs are sweet, very nice.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Amazing pictures!!! The puppies are amazingly precious! Thank you for posting those, nice to meet you. :welcome:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY CUTENESS OVERLOAD.... go look at her album -- I can't pick a favorite.... but the one LariP choose is AWESOME!!

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
The pictures are AMAZING! We are so glad that you found EBN! We love to share and learn everything there is to know about bullies so you are in the right place. Welcome.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to EBN!!! Big difference ... Australia to India!!! Did you manage to take your bullies with you?? Not sure of the quarantine laws etc between those two countries!!

Your pics are too adorable for words!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
i have created an album...i think? lots of pics of Moey and her babies...including Pinky :)

OMG. What a wonderful album indeed. My two favorites: baby bullies on the big turquoise pillow :heart: and the one where your pup is -- ears up! - looking out the car window.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and :welcome: and my goodness. you have had an experience only a few here have had. how wonderful and we love new bully owners here. :)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hi Everyone, my name is Jade and I am an Australian living and working in India for the past 5 years. I was blessed with my first bulldog 3 years ago - her name is Moshizzle - she gets Moey for short. I bred her recently and 3 months back we were blessed with 6 little healthy angels. It was a crazy experience for me as I has never done it before and was not aware of the intensity of the whole process until it was happening and I was frantically doing lots of research. I kept them all for about 9 weeks and then found them homes - heart breaking. I kept 1 female and she is called Pinky and is now 3 months old.

I have grown up with mongrels and never owned a bulldog before Moey and I have just never experienced anything like it. They are the most amazing creatures I have ever known and are super precious. I am limited here in India in meeting ppl and talking to ppl with bulldogs and I recently came across this forum which is just super so I am really excited to learn and share all i can to keep these angels happy and healthy. I am also passing the site on to the new owners of my other 5 angels...thanks again :heart:

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

Most Reactions