Excellent Forum!

MoandPinky

Jun 27, 2013
Country
India
Bulldog(s) Names
Moey & Pinky
Hi Everyone, my name is Jade and I am an Australian living and working in India for the past 5 years. I was blessed with my first bulldog 3 years ago - her name is Moshizzle - she gets Moey for short. I bred her recently and 3 months back we were blessed with 6 little healthy angels. It was a crazy experience for me as I has never done it before and was not aware of the intensity of the whole process until it was happening and I was frantically doing lots of research. I kept them all for about 9 weeks and then found them homes - heart breaking. I kept 1 female and she is called Pinky and is now 3 months old.

I have grown up with mongrels and never owned a bulldog before Moey and I have just never experienced anything like it. They are the most amazing creatures I have ever known and are super precious. I am limited here in India in meeting ppl and talking to ppl with bulldogs and I recently came across this forum which is just super so I am really excited to learn and share all i can to keep these angels happy and healthy. I am also passing the site on to the new owners of my other 5 angels...thanks again :heart:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome3:

Hi Jade! Wow, I think you may be our first member from India! That's so wonderful you found EBN! Can't wait to see pics of Pinky and Moey. Please make yourself right at home here!

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Hi Everyone, my name is Jade and I am an Australian living and working in India for the past 5 years. I was blessed with my first bulldog 3 years ago - her name is Moshizzle - she gets Moey for short. I bred her recently and 3 months back we were blessed with 6 little healthy angels. It was a crazy experience for me as I has never done it before and was not aware of the intensity of the whole process until it was happening and I was frantically doing lots of research. I kept them all for about 9 weeks and then found them homes - heart breaking. I kept 1 female and she is called Pinky and is now 3 months old.

I have grown up with mongrels and never owned a bulldog before Moey and I have just never experienced anything like it. They are the most amazing creatures I have ever known and are super precious. I am limited here in India in meeting ppl and talking to ppl with bulldogs and I recently came across this forum which is just super so I am really excited to learn and share all i can to keep these angels happy and healthy. I am also passing the site on to the new owners of my other 5 angels...thanks again :heart:

Hi Jade,

Welcome to the site from a fellow Australian, more specifically a Melburnian. There are so many wonderful people on here that share valuable information about our babies.

One things for sure, we all love seeing pics. So before anyone else says this, I'm going to jump in first and say post some pics!!

Gloria

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! So nice to meet members all over the world.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
MoandPinky

MoandPinky

Jun 27, 2013
Country
India
Bulldog(s) Names
Moey & Pinky
i have created an album...i think? lots of pics of Moey and her babies...including Pinky :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Great to have you here!

Albums are great to go look at now and then, but you'll get a lot more ohhs and ahhs if you post your pics in the forum Photo's and Videos section.
Like this one:

attachment.php

Now how adorable is that!!!!

Last edited:

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Welcome! That seems pretty interesting to live in India, are you there for a limited amount of time or is your job going to keep you there for awhile? How did Moey like it when you moved there? We moved to IL from WA almost a year ago and they were kinda scared at first. Welcome and hope you enjoy this site!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN...... I'd love to see more pix of you bullies. Join right in, this is a family orientated site so sit back and chat a while. :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN, glad you joined!! Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of your girls :)

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Those pictures in your album are beautiful. Absolutely beautiful puppies!! Welcome and looking forward to seeing more of your babies.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Well hello! :wave: Glad you found us! Looking forward to reading your posts!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.