Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Excellent Forum!

Welcome! So glad you are here. I'd love to hear more about your life in India!

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Excellent Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by MoandPinky View Post
    Hi Everyone, my name is Jade and I am an Australian living and working in India for the past 5 years. I was blessed with my first bulldog 3 years ago - her name is Moshizzle - she gets Moey for short. I bred her recently and 3 months back we were blessed with 6 little healthy angels. It was a crazy experience for me as I has never done it before and was not aware of the intensity of the whole process until it was happening and I was frantically doing lots of research. I kept them all for about 9 weeks and then found them homes - heart breaking. I kept 1 female and she is called Pinky and is now 3 months old.

I have grown up with mongrels and never owned a bulldog before Moey and I have just never experienced anything like it. They are the most amazing creatures I have ever known and are super precious. I am limited here in India in meeting ppl and talking to ppl with bulldogs and I recently came across this forum which is just super so I am really excited to learn and share all i can to keep these angels happy and healthy. I am also passing the site on to the new owners of my other 5 angels...thanks again
    Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
    Human Companions to
    Gizmo and Hershey

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads