Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Excellent Forum!

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Muskegon, Michigan, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Excellent Forum!

Welcome! So glad you are here. I'd love to hear more about your life in India!

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gizmo and Hershey forever in my heart
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Excellent Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by MoandPinky View Post
    Hi Everyone, my name is Jade and I am an Australian living and working in India for the past 5 years. I was blessed with my first bulldog 3 years ago - her name is Moshizzle - she gets Moey for short. I bred her recently and 3 months back we were blessed with 6 little healthy angels. It was a crazy experience for me as I has never done it before and was not aware of the intensity of the whole process until it was happening and I was frantically doing lots of research. I kept them all for about 9 weeks and then found them homes - heart breaking. I kept 1 female and she is called Pinky and is now 3 months old.

I have grown up with mongrels and never owned a bulldog before Moey and I have just never experienced anything like it. They are the most amazing creatures I have ever known and are super precious. I am limited here in India in meeting ppl and talking to ppl with bulldogs and I recently came across this forum which is just super so I am really excited to learn and share all i can to keep these angels happy and healthy. I am also passing the site on to the new owners of my other 5 angels...thanks again
    Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
    Human Companions to
    Gizmo and Hershey

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads