Hello from NY...

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
tic toc tic toc, :smileywelcome: to the EBN family. you might want to keep a can of plain canned pumpkin on hand for those loose moments. better to find a tootsie roll in the crate than a pudding pop , can't wait to here all about the excitement of new puppy parents

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
The crate Maggie is currently in a one of those small plastic carry crates...right now she only weight about 6lbs so we hope the issue is the crate size. We went out and purchased a full size crate last night that has a divider we can adjust as she grows. We will be introducing her to her new crate when she arrives. As soon as Maggie arrives we will be sure to post pictures :)

Welcome here, Kim & Maggie...what an alert 'lil beauty she is!
I'll bet she does much better in the larger crate w/divider and on
​Fromm Puppy food. Let us know and more pics please! GOD bless!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN......... Glad you signed up, its a fun place to be and be owned by a bully. Enjoy yourself. :)

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Maggie already looks like she has some attitude! I bet when she gets a larger crate, and you fix it up with a little doggie bed, she will either love it - or chew it up! We never did get Liz crate trained. She used to chew up her bedding and fight to not go in there. Amy came to us at 4 months and she was already crate trained. Good luck! Ask someone besides me for advice though.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Good Morning, I just wanted to take the time to say hello and thank EBN for all the help and guidance we have received in preparing from Maggie's arrival. We have less then 24 hours to go and Maggie will finally be here, she is 8 weeks old. We have done so much reading and research and it seems we always turn to EBN for the best advise and tips. Maggie is not only our first EBD but she is our first puppy as well. We are both excited and nervous about Maggie's arrival, we know she is going to be just as much of a challenge as she is a joy. In speaking with the breeder, we already have 2 challenges on our plate that we are aiming to fix as soon as possible. It seems Maggie is not taking to crate training very well and is going to the bathroom in her crate. She is also on Purina Healthy Puppy which after much research we know needs to be changed sooner than later. Thanks to EBN we have decided to go with Fromm Gold Puppy and hope to make the transition overtime and successfully. We are looking forward to our newest addition to the family. It makes it easier knowing we always have a group we can turn to for help and advice.

...Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and :welcome: to ebn. i cant wait to see pics of your baby.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.