Hello everyone!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN! Ruthie is a sweetie.... so happy you saved her and she is a happy healthy girl in a very loving home

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
:welcome:

Yes...sadly, we too are dealing with epilepsy. Vegas is almost 6 and was diagnosed at 10 months old. He's also on pheno along with a few other seizure meds. Glad you found us! I won't say anything about the adorable ears.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:smileywelcome: Jennie and Ruthie to EBN, what a lucky girl Ruthie is that you found her and gave her a loving home. Great Pictures she is so Ador-A-Bull.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have to add....I love the photo that you titled "stupid Mondays". Priceless!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN, and thanx for all the wonderful pix. Feel free to post more pix and stories anytime. This is one big family here and Im glad your joined it. ;)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi Jennie and Ruthie. :hiya: Ruthie's quite the cutie. We just rescued Sally 6 weeks ago. She was taken off a farm and then dumped at a shelter in Hasting, NE. I scooped he up and she's doing really well now. I just posted some progress pics of her in the general section and the health section. So glad you found us. Ruthie has a beautiful face and what gorgeous ears!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:welcome3: to EBN Jennie and Ruthie. Those pics, especially the first two are precious. Thank you for taking such great care of her beautiful girl.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN glad you and Ruthie joined!! Excellent way to start us off :) love all the pictures, Ruthie is a beauty!!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Hi everyone! My name is Jennie and I have a 3 1/2 year old bullie named Ruthie! My husband and I rescued our little girl from a puppy mill. She came to us severely abused, a pro-lapsed rectum and wasn't spade. She is now very happy and healthy and quite the snuggle bug. She is a small bullie at only 35lbs, but she is pure muscle. We call her tons-of-fun or our little bowling ball. Just in the past year she developed seizures/epilepsy and is now on phenobarbital twice a day. She's doing well but I still hate having my girl on meds. I included some photos of her. View attachment 46793View attachment 46794View attachment 46795View attachment 46796View attachment 46797View attachment 46798View attachment 46799View attachment 46800
She is a beauty!!! Thank God she has you! How can anyone hurt these Angels! I mean I realize not everyone has patients for their antics but I just can't understand why they would hurt them. They are so full of love. She is beautiful and I love her all ready! I just want to grab her cheeks and give her muzzies. We will be praying for her healing.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hi everyone! My name is Jennie and I have a 3 1/2 year old bullie named Ruthie! My husband and I rescued our little girl from a puppy mill. She came to us severely abused, a pro-lapsed rectum and wasn't spade. She is now very happy and healthy and quite the snuggle bug. She is a small bullie at only 35lbs, but she is pure muscle. We call her tons-of-fun or our little bowling ball. Just in the past year she developed seizures/epilepsy and is now on phenobarbital twice a day. She's doing well but I still hate having my girl on meds. I included some photos of her. View attachment 46795

^^^^^^^^^ Bully Booty ! !

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.