Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by JennieS View Post
    Hi everyone! My name is Jennie and I have a 3 1/2 year old bullie named Ruthie! My husband and I rescued our little girl from a puppy mill. She came to us severely abused, a pro-lapsed rectum and wasn't spade. She is now very happy and healthy and quite the snuggle bug. She is a small bullie at only 35lbs, but she is pure muscle. We call her tons-of-fun or our little bowling ball. Just in the past year she developed seizures/epilepsy and is now on phenobarbital twice a day. She's doing well but I still hate having my girl on meds. I included some photos of her. Attachment 46793Attachment 46794Attachment 46795Attachment 46796Attachment 46797Attachment 46798Attachment 46799Attachment 46800
    She is a beauty!!! Thank God she has you! How can anyone hurt these Angels! I mean I realize not everyone has patients for their antics but I just can't understand why they would hurt them. They are so full of love. She is beautiful and I love her all ready! I just want to grab her cheeks and give her muzzies. We will be praying for her healing.

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JennieS View Post
    Hi everyone! My name is Jennie and I have a 3 1/2 year old bullie named Ruthie! My husband and I rescued our little girl from a puppy mill. She came to us severely abused, a pro-lapsed rectum and wasn't spade. She is now very happy and healthy and quite the snuggle bug. She is a small bullie at only 35lbs, but she is pure muscle. We call her tons-of-fun or our little bowling ball. Just in the past year she developed seizures/epilepsy and is now on phenobarbital twice a day. She's doing well but I still hate having my girl on meds. I included some photos of her. Attachment 46795
    ^^^^^^^^^ Bully Booty ! !

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
    Human Companions to
    Gizmo and Hershey

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Welcome! She is so cute! I am so glad she has a good life now with you!

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads