Hello everyone!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Hi everyone! My name is Jennie and I have a 3 1/2 year old bullie named Ruthie! My husband and I rescued our little girl from a puppy mill. She came to us severely abused, a pro-lapsed rectum and wasn't spade. She is now very happy and healthy and quite the snuggle bug. She is a small bullie at only 35lbs, but she is pure muscle. We call her tons-of-fun or our little bowling ball. Just in the past year she developed seizures/epilepsy and is now on phenobarbital twice a day. She's doing well but I still hate having my girl on meds. I included some photos of her. Hello - Ruthie.jpgHPIM0867.jpgIMG_0004.jpgTired baby.jpgStupid Mondays.jpgRuthie Halloween.jpgRuthie sad.jpgRuthie Napping on couch.jpg

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
:smileywelcome: Jennie and Ruth, She is adorable !! So glad you found us here, We have a lot of members which have rescued bully's [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Rescued her "Mustang Sally" from a Rescue in Nebraska, and she's a Moderator here….. We hear so much about the life their pets have lived, and in some instances can only guess what they must have gone through…… I love that Ruth is a snuggle bug…. That's Awesome !! The Seizures and daily medication isn't…… I'm so glad you've joined our family here, Because as you probably already know, were a big happy family here, with one common interest, that's the Love for our Bully's…….Thats without dispute !! This place is awesome for information, for research, and learning, and its all free !! Please grab a seat with the rest of us, and just enjoy yourself, and please make yourself at home with Ruth, as Ruth will surely Reap the benefits of the site!! :yes:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Welcome to you and Ruthie! And thank you for adopting! It's so sad thinking about the life our babies had before adopting them but knowing they are living the good life now always puts a smile on my face! And by the way, Ruthie is ADORABLE!! Can't wait to hear more stories about her! :)

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Ruthie is so cute!!! Love her facial expressions....and your photo names 'Ruthie sad..." Just adorable! Welcome to EBN!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:smileywelcome::smileywelcome: to EBN and thank you for rescuing that sweet girl. There are a few other members here that have bullies that have seizures as well. [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Ruthie is so cute!!! Love her facial expressions....and your photo names 'Ruthie sad..." Just adorable! Welcome to EBN!
Her face KILLS me, i'm always loving all over it. I love those smooshy bully faces and the way it stinks. I can't ever get enough.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: Ruthie is a doll!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE those ears! Cannot wait for more pics! :heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: What an adorable baby little Ruthie is! Hope you share lots of stories and pics of her with us.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.