Hey Ya'll

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
This is our first bulldog and i am very excited and totally clueless. This is like being a new mama all over again ! Looking fwd to getting to know y'all and being an active part of the forums. :D

Hey Laura and Oban, and :welcome3: to EBN, I'm clueless how I missed this thread !! Ohhh, this site is wonderful for Bully owners, I really believe Lisa was Heaven Sent for making the site, and bringing so many wonderful individuals together on one great site !! I was in search of feeding questions with my EBD when I stumbled across this site, So much information here, and the members are so generous in sharing it, for the Benefit of our Bully's. They reap all the benefits from my learning. Everyday I learn something new here, and everyday, I'm thankful for my Bully's. I'm so glad you came out of the spectator stands and joined the site, and lQQking foreword to reading your threads…… :yes:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello and :welcome: to EBN. Oban is precious, congratulations. Take the time to poke around the forum, it's a big place with so much to offer. There's some wonderful articles too. I learned so much and am still learning about Bulldogs. They're a breed of their own. Oh yeah, just jump right on in and don't be shy. :D

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
This is our first bulldog and i am very excited and totally clueless. This is like being a new mama all over again ! Looking fwd to getting to know y'all and being an active part of the forums. :D

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN and congratulations on Oban. Having a puppy is like having a baby, oh my is all I can say. I had 3 in a year's time. :eek: Just jump right on it too!!!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Welcome. Now that you have a bullie, you will never want another breed! You will have your hands full! haha :)

OP
CarolinaGirl864

CarolinaGirl864

Jun 20, 2013
Simpsonville.SC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oban
Little Oban is growing so fast he has already stole my heart. I've gotten used to the snoring but oh my gosh will the poop ever end! I have a 1 year old hairless crested and they are quickly become good friends, I for sure see more bulldog babies in my future. Thanks for the warm welcome. This place is AMAZING !!!!

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
I'm not sure how I missed this post, but :smileywelcome: to EBN!!! Can't wait to see more pics!

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
You from 'round here? Lol! I had to open b/c it said y'all. Congrats on your new baby! You will find the most incredible, knowledgeable, friendly, respectful bulky lovers who want NOTHING but the best for your baby!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.