cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], yup, there's some similarities in the facial features w/my Finney. Bazza's so handsome!

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Hi there, welcome to the site from another Australian. I have 2 bullies, Bruno and Gidget. We live in Melbourne. Where are you?

p.s. love the name Bazza, great choice.

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Hi there, welcome to the site from another Australian. I have 2 bullies, Bruno and Gidget. We live in Melbourne. Where are you?

p.s. love the name Bazza, great choice.
Thanks so much, we are in the outer eastern suburbs in Ferntree Gully. Where are you guys?

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
:welcome: to EBN!!! Bazza's gorgeous. He reminds me of Finn @cali baker boy. Who's the other one in the pictures?
have to try and find photo's of Finn, still working my way around the site, the dog with Bazza is his best mate, loves her, she is a relative's dog just visiting, she is an old girl but great with Bazza puts him in his place which is what he needs, she is a Mastiff cross ridgeback. Thanks for the welcome, such a great site :-)

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Thanks so much, we are in the outer eastern suburbs in Ferntree Gully. Where are you guys?

Hey! We're in the outer northern suburbs, Meadow Heights! Ha! We couldn't be further away from each other if we tried.

Keep in touch, who knows maybe one day we can catch up for a bully meet.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
:welcome3: Since you've been reading a while you know how ruthless we are about hounding people for pics around here. So get busy learning that part too. ;) Please :) Because :pics:

What she said!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hi, Been reading site on and off for months now, and decided to join, love all the information. And will enjoy a member now. Just gotta get used to posting stuff etc We have an 18mth old bulldog.

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online