Hi from Connecticut!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Hi Kate ! Welcome! I am originally from Ct- Newtown area- where are you located? I live in Florida now, but just returned from a 9 week stay up there! You will find a wealth of info here!! Can't wait to see pics of your babies!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hi everyone! My name is Kate, my husband is Paul, and we just joined the forum. We currently have an Olde English Bulldogge, Hugo, and on Tuesday we get our new baby, an English Bulldog who will be named Oliver! We're very excited!!! I've already been reading a lot of great stuff on this forum, and look forward to learning from the pros on here, asking questions, and sharing pics. Thanks, have a great weekend!

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So fnd the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my iea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

Members online

No members online now.