Hi from Connecticut!

kloughlin

Jun 21, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo, Oliver
Hi everyone! My name is Kate, my husband is Paul, and we just joined the forum. We currently have an Olde English Bulldogge, Hugo, and on Tuesday we get our new baby, an English Bulldog who will be named Oliver! We're very excited!!! I've already been reading a lot of great stuff on this forum, and look forward to learning from the pros on here, asking questions, and sharing pics. Thanks, have a great weekend!

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
:sunny:Kate, Paul and Hugo welcome to EBN! We are so glad you have joined us. I can't even imagine how excited you must be to have Oliver joining you on Tuesday. I can't wait to see the pictures of your family. Glad you have been exploring the site there is great stuff here I know I learn new things every time I log in. Have a great weekend.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey Kate & Paul, Hugo, Can't wait to see pictures of Oliver….. We sorta kinda LOVE pictures around here……lol. This site offers so much information, and great articles, I fond myself lost in information usually all the time….. So the question is, How much information can you absorb, because were constantly learning everyday, and the wonderful thing is we all share like one big happy family…. Welcome to the Bully Family…:yes:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN... Can't wait to see all the pix you are sure to be posting of your new baby and Hugo as well. Enjoy the site and feel free to post on threads already started. Conversations are what makes this site great.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of both of your fur kids.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my how exciting to have a new pup. :welcome: to ebn and i cant wait to see pics of your gang. :2thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

oh my how exciting to have a new pup. :welcome: to ebn and i cant wait to see pics of your gang. :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi kate.... :welcome3: to EBN! Look forward to seeing pictures of both your bully babies

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: to the EBN family! You better be prepared to share loads of pictures, we wanna see!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and would love to see some pics of your baby.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN! Can't wait to see pics! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online