cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Omg hugs! Sorry you have has such great losses recently. :( I am late at welcoming you but Fromm is a popular choice for many. Wouldn't go near pedigree if it was given to me.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I couldn't not imagine the heartache of losing a bulldog when going in for a procedure like a spay. I would be devastated beyond belief! So glad you found us!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] @Libra926

Thank you for the warm welcome... It has been difficult, but everyone here @EBN has been so kind & understanding.
I did purchase some Fromm's... Just waiting for the delivery from Petflow :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
@cali~jenn @Libra926

Thank you for the warm welcome... It has been difficult, but everyone here @EBN has been so kind & understanding.
I did purchase some Fromm's... Just waiting for the delivery from Petflow :D

Be careful. Mine loved Fromm so much they devoured it and gained a little. Had free fed before fromm but had to start measuring carefully to keep them in shape. :lol: I compare it to crack in this house.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Be careful. Mine loved Fromm so much they devoured it and gained a little. Had free fed before fromm but had to start measuring carefully to keep them in shape. :lol: I compare it to crack in this house.

LMAO... I'd better keep an eye on my boxer Roxie too!!! Stay away from the crack... ;)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hello there... I've been reading your forums on bulldog dry food & decided to join. Your information has been invaluable, but it's overwhelming w/all the different choices out there!!!

Here is my bully history... we had 2 english bulldogs Bella & Winston. My husband got Bella as his retirement present, and he decided to breed her last year. She had 8 puppies, and we decided to keep Winston. We had the unfortunate luck of losing the runt Wellie in April because he had severe hydrocephalus & spinal issues. This about killed me because he was the sweetest little guy... Then last week we lost Bella during her spay, we are absolutely heartbroken over losing our beloved Bella. I'm at a complete loss over losing these 2 beautiful babies...

Winston had some gastro upset so I took him to the vets... I wasn't sure if it was related to losing Momma or just the heat. After I got on here I realized that the food I was giving him Blue Buffalo Large Breed Puppy may have not been the best choice for him so I've been doing some research. I'm not really sure what to start him on, but my vet suggested Purina Formula One?!! I don't really understand why he would want me to put him on Purina at all... his Mom had allergy issues, and he seems to be following suit. Any suggestions on what to start him out on I would really appreciate... he's only 6 months old!!!

Thanks you so much!!!View attachment 46346View attachment 46347View attachment 46348

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION]

I will post some pics, right now I'm stuck in Atlanta w/my car in the shop... may need a new transmission.
How long does the contest run, the whole month of July?!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
@RaRett

I will post some pics, right now I'm stuck in Atlanta w/my car in the shop... may need a new transmission.
How long does the contest run, the whole month of July?!!

It runs until the last week of July, I think the deadline is usually around the 25th or so :)

Good luck with the car getting fixed!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION]

Thank you... Hopefully I will be home by then so I can send in some pics! Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.