Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome to EBN...Bruno is a very lucky bully to have you and is just adorable!

It is tragic how all of us and our pets are starving (even tho we eat plenty) from
empty calories and worse, food full of harmful, toxic chemical & preservatives.
New technology grows plants that have chemicals/insecticides systematically
thru coated seeds and in the plant's cellular makeup therefore impossible to wash
off.

Kibble containing wheat, oats, corn, soy...GRAINS (and now GMO) for carnivores...
stupid! And...these same ingredients not good for humans either...meant to be only
a SMALL percentage of our diet, not the majority as it's become.

Nutritionists, dieticians & doctors are wooed and educated by these greedy, uncaring
conglomerates...seminars, etc funded by these evil people and don't realize they are
being lied to, same as vets...most simply don't know the truth and also get kickbacks
to push these problem causing 'foods'.

It sets up man & beast with ongoing medical problems and a lifetime of declining health.

Again, a goldmine for these people & these companies who prey on our good faith & trust.

I know these things because I've suffered these things personally and have been thru this
broken, corrupt system. Had I not educated myself and changed my entire diet, if I'd followed
the doctors & dieticians...I'd be dead...I was dying following their protocol and on their meds.

Sorry for this rant, it just breaks my heart for all of us and our beloved animals.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hello...we've had Bruno for more than a week now and your site offered me a lot of bulldog insight thanks so much. Had a hard time switching Bruno's food coz he's a picky eater. The previous owner was feeding him purina puppy chow which I think isn't good for him. I found some blue feeders here and gave me some good information. Thanks again, this site is my savior.:pray: Nothing on the internet offers me more info than the personal experiences of people here. Thanks again.:D

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

Members online

No members online now.