New bullie mom

thirdeye71

Jun 11, 2013
Country
Tucson, Az USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Hello...we've had Bruno for more than a week now and your site offered me a lot of bulldog insight thanks so much. Had a hard time switching Bruno's food coz he's a picky eater. The previous owner was feeding him purina puppy chow which I think isn't good for him. I found some blue feeders here and gave me some good information. Thanks again, this site is my savior.:pray: Nothing on the internet offers me more info than the personal experiences of people here. Thanks again.:D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN ..... Glad you are enjoying the website. :)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Welcome to you and Bruno..... There's an abundance of information here...... So glad you found us...... Your Bruno will be so glad you did, I know my boys are so excited when they reap the benefits of the learning I've done from this site, it's absolutely without a doubt, the best place on the web for EBD's!! Enjoy, and Welcome again.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome!! Glad you joined us! I would agree, I was shocked after I joined EBN and realized there was so much more information here than I had found on any other website, in anyother book, magazine, etc COMBINED! LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN! Bruno looks to be a handsome little devil

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site. It amazes me the crap food some breeders feed their pups. We feed our pups FROMM Puppy Gold and tell the new mommy and Dad to keep them on that until about age 7 months, then switch them to a good adult food like FROMM 4 Star foods. Looking forward in seeing pics of your baby and good luck on the food change.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
PURINA? :eek:

OMG we're glad you made it here! I bet Bruno's tummy and tastebuds are super happy too. :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online