Hello everyone!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awww, thanks! You really think so? Can you believe I've had that name in mind for a bulldog since I was 15 y/o?! I'm...ummm...a bit more than double that age now. hee hee

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thrilled by the warm welcome, everyone. Thanks again!

:yes:

I believe it! You will find many of us have wanted a Bully forever....how great for you...and especially for him!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN......... Cant wait to see the bunches of pix Im sure you will be posting when you pic up your new baby. ;)

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
welcome to EBN...you will love it here :) congratulations on your new fur baby....can't wait to see pics!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a GREAT name for the little guy!

Hello and officially :welcome3:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome!! You will know right away which fur kid is yours. I call it the "bam" feeling. With Arnold, I felt the feelign from his picture online and then when I met him it was true love. Arnold and I have this strong bond where Bertha Bacon is a daddy's girl through and through!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh hello there and :welcome: to ebn. how exciting for you. i agree your baby will pick you and you them. cant wait to see pics. :)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I've been lurking for some time after being introduced to this great site by a member and thought it was time to make my first post. I can't adequately convey just how helpful this site has been. It has made it easier to make decisions about products and the knowledge and experience based advice will undoubtedly help make the transition a bit smoother. My little guy, Boogie Lugosi, is coming home Saturday and I feel less nervous and a bit more prepared. Thanks everyone!

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.