Hello everyone!

Boogielugosi

May 6, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Boogie Lugosi
I've been lurking for some time after being introduced to this great site by a member and thought it was time to make my first post. I can't adequately convey just how helpful this site has been. It has made it easier to make decisions about products and the knowledge and experience based advice will undoubtedly help make the transition a bit smoother. My little guy, Boogie Lugosi, is coming home Saturday and I feel less nervous and a bit more prepared. Thanks everyone!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
:smileywelcome: and hello Boogie Lugosi, We can't wait to see the Pictures of your little guy !! This site offers some of the best advice found on the Web for English Bull Dogs, I found it in search for information for mine, and have been here ever since, have learned so much from reading the articles written by the members, and searching questions from the threads. This place is so Kewl….. Hope you enjoy the family here as much as each of us have enjoyed it…. Looking foreword to reading more of your posts !!

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
:smileywelcome: to EBN! You have definitely come to the right place for learning about the EB breed. I LOVE the name you have chosen....Boogie Lugosi......so cute :)

OP
Boogielugosi

Boogielugosi

May 6, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Boogie Lugosi
Thanks for the warm welcome! The breeder doesn't allow us to pick by markings so she sets up times so we can handle the pups and see which would be the best fit for the individual or family. Can anyone refer me to a good article on what to look for when picking? Thanks in advance.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awesome name! Boogie! Congrats on the new baby! :welcome:

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Thanks for the warm welcome! The breeder doesn't allow us to pick by markings so she sets up times so we can handle the pups and see which would be the best fit for the individual or family. Can anyone refer me to a good article on what to look for when picking? Thanks in advance.

You'll just "know" when your baby comes up to you, it'll be love at first site :love:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and can't wait to see your new baby.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Looking forward to seeing pics of Boogie Lugosi!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: So happy you are here. I bet you're busting with excitement. It's so good you've been reading and feel less nervous. It's such a great time and I can't wait to share it with you! :)

OP
Boogielugosi

Boogielugosi

May 6, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Boogie Lugosi
You'll just "know" when your baby comes up to you, it'll be love at first site :love:

I hope so! They're all so GORGEOUS! Thanks again for introducing me to this site.

OP
Boogielugosi

Boogielugosi

May 6, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Boogie Lugosi
Awesome name! Boogie! Congrats on the new baby! :welcome:
Awww, thanks! You really think so? Can you believe I've had that name in mind for a bulldog since I was 15 y/o?! I'm...ummm...a bit more than double that age now. hee hee

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thrilled by the warm welcome, everyone. Thanks again!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.