Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello everyone!

Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello everyone!

oh hello there and to ebn. how exciting for you. i agree your baby will pick you and you them. cant wait to see pics.

Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gizmo and Hershey forever in my heart
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Boogielugosi View Post
    I've been lurking for some time after being introduced to this great site by a member and thought it was time to make my first post. I can't adequately convey just how helpful this site has been. It has made it easier to make decisions about products and the knowledge and experience based advice will undoubtedly help make the transition a bit smoother. My little guy, Boogie Lugosi, is coming home Saturday and I feel less nervous and a bit more prepared. Thanks everyone!

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
    Human Companions to
    Gizmo and Hershey

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads