Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: babygirlisabella

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: babygirlisabella

WElcome to EBN. Is she urinating normal? For example, no increased frequency or amount?

I'm a good girl, I promise

Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

hello there and to ebn. so glad you joined. as others have said its either the tail pocket (area behind or below the tail which is a pocket) or the lady parts. normally you can just clean with a baby wipe but if there is some redness or such i would invest in some duoxo pads as they have many uses this being one of them. you could also just get some anti fungal cream and see if that helps.

Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gizmo and Hershey forever in my heart
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by babygirlisabella View Post
    I am a new member my bull dog is a year old. I had a question my bull dog she scoots and it not her anal glands .It is her vagina. The vet told me the just do that and she okay. She looks so uncomfortable .Can anyone give me any remedy for her.
    Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
    Human Companions to
    Gizmo and Hershey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads