What a fabulous site! Hi from Chicago. :-)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi Becky! Nice to see you on EBN too!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hello Becky and Cooper :welcome3: to EBN, your pictures are lovely do you own all three bullies? Hope you enjoy it here on EBN.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Welcome, I am new to the site too!!!! Such a great site, enjoying seeing the photos and getting information, Cooper is just gorgeous.:)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Cooper is adorable, love the pictures! Is Odin a boxer?!! I have a bully & a boxer too ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Becky. I have a 7 month old bully born with spina bifida named Cooper. I have been really enjoying reading posts and soaking up all the experiences of others! There are so many smart bully parents here. :yes: :clap2:

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

OP
Becky Zerkel Heft

Becky Zerkel Heft

May 5, 2013
image.jpg@Ftse 100 @ddnene Yes all three fur babies are mine. They are all still puppies, 1.5, 1 and 7 months. My house is crazy busy and I love it. Odin and Lily are boxers. I love that breed too, they are so silly. I think Boxers and Bulldogs get along fantastically. Here is a picture of our first walk after Cooper adopted our family.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have a boxer Roxie, she's my baby but she just turned 9. Winston our bully is only 6 mos old. His Momma Bella we just lost her earlier this month unfortunately... Roxie & Bella were big buddies from the start! Now Roxie is taking over w/Winston.... I agree that Boxers & Bullies get along amazingly well. All three of your babies are adorable! I'm sure you have plenty of fun stories to share of the madness... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.