Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What a fabulous site! Hi from Chicago. :-)

Default Re: What a fabulous site! Hi from Chicago. :-)

-image-jpg@Ftse 100 @ddnene Yes all three fur babies are mine. They are all still puppies, 1.5, 1 and 7 months. My house is crazy busy and I love it. Odin and Lily are boxers. I love that breed too, they are so silly. I think Boxers and Bulldogs get along fantastically. Here is a picture of our first walk after Cooper adopted our family.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

I have a boxer Roxie, she's my baby but she just turned 9. Winston our bully is only 6 mos old. His Momma Bella we just lost her earlier this month unfortunately... Roxie & Bella were big buddies from the start! Now Roxie is taking over w/Winston.... I agree that Boxers & Bullies get along amazingly well. All three of your babies are adorable! I'm sure you have plenty of fun stories to share of the madness... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads