What a fabulous site! Hi from Chicago. :-)

Becky Zerkel Heft

May 5, 2013
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Becky. I have a 7 month old bully born with spina bifida named Cooper. I have been really enjoying reading posts and soaking up all the experiences of others! There are so many smart bully parents here. :yes: :clap2:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Becky and Cooper! what a sweet boy you have there. So happy you found this site and I hope we get to see more pics of Cooper...hint, hint! Please jump right in and make yourself at home. :welcome3:

OP
Becky Zerkel Heft

Becky Zerkel Heft

May 5, 2013
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of Cooper with big sister Lily and big brother Odin. :-)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
:welcome3: Becky and Cooper, I genuinely Love this site, so much great information, By the way I caught that cooper was 7 months old, How old is Odin ? Now thats a big Boy !!!!! One that Cooper has no problem looking up too !! I love the picture of Coopers face, and eyes, His eyes are the windows to his soul….. What a great view !!! Speaks Volumes about Cooper, so innocent, and lovable, what an Awesome picture…….

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Becky! My...What a wonderful name you have! :whistle: oh ya..I already told you that! So glad you found us. It's just a big family and you will love it here! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello Becky and :welcome3: to you and Cooper.

OP
Becky Zerkel Heft

Becky Zerkel Heft

May 5, 2013
Thanks everyone! [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] Odin just turned 1 last week. He is a big boy. He's so gentle and sweet bit thinks he's a lap dog. lol I can't wait to see how big he gets.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.