W

wvlady1965

Mar 28, 2013
West Virginia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
JDAM (deceased) and Legend and Harley
Thank you everyone for the sweet comments. It was truly out of my character to act like that. Believe me I have beat myself up over it.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
So glad you're back. We all say things occasionally that we wish we could take back. It says a lot about your nature that you started this post. I am glad to meet ya! :D

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
"To err is human, to forgive divine" And to sincerely seek amends for an error is quite sublime too. We all say things we later regret and would take back if we could. It's simply normal human behavior. But to seek forgiveness and to do our best to make things right is special.
[MENTION=8473]wvlady1965[/MENTION], Like my friend [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] said and I agree, I also am not familiar with where all this came from, and really don't care…. I'm sure more than once, I've said something someone else hasn't liked, it wasn't intended to be hurtful, But as my friend Tim said…. To Err is Human, to Forgive is Divine, and I completely agree with him !! Very big of you to realize this, and Bully up and move onto a great attempt to rectify the situation !!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.