A big apology from the bottom of my heart

wvlady1965

Mar 28, 2013
West Virginia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
JDAM (deceased) and Legend and Harley
I have a big,,,, no,,,,,enormous apology to make. When I joined this group it was a very bad day. I had witnessed a horrible person day after day neglect his dog. No one in this town seemed to care and the laws Psssttthhh, no matter how much I called and reported this person. I even asked the person if I could have the dog. Well, long story short, the poor baby bully passed away.
I was so angry that I got on here and screamed (in writing) at the first person I saw about one of her concerns for her bully. It was
terrible of me, and I am ashamed. I sent that person an apology email but not sure if she has even gotten it. If there were more that
I could do to take that back I would. I did get an infraction for it which was justified.
Again,,,,,I AM SORRY. :pray:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you for posting this and appreciate your sincerity. Welcome back

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome back.... and thank you for posting this!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sorry to hear the baby bully passed away. That's horrible.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
"To err is human, to forgive divine" And to sincerely seek amends for an error is quite sublime too. We all say things we later regret and would take back if we could. It's simply normal human behavior. But to seek forgiveness and to do our best to make things right is special.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Thank you for this!! We all say things we don't mean but it takes a big heart to turn around and apologise the way you did!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm pretty sure I missed what happened. But I wanted to say that there have been times in my life that I have totally messed up. One of the hardest things to do is admit it to yourself and then acknowledge it to others. I'm sure we've all, well most, have done something that we're not proud of at the expense of another.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I, like JeannieCO missed it, but wanted to say Welcome Back and although hard to do sometimes, your apology is from the heart and I hope that it is received by the intended person and accepted.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.