Ritubpant

Jun 10, 2013
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN... officially :D Bacon is very handsome!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to the EBN site, you will love it on here, lots of great information, and people to ask questions of, and to share your pictures and stories of Bacon with. Bacon is very cute, and don't worry, my male EB Bulldozer looks like a boxer too, he's 16 months old, and people ask me all the time if he's a mix, or if he's a boxer, his sister Blossom has a more stockier bully body, but they do fill out later. I've read on here that it takes up to two years for a bully to fully mature into the bully body

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking around here for quite some time and finally made the plunge to create an account :)

I got my EB about 3 months ago and he has definitely been a great addition to my home. I live by myself so he definitely keeps me busy while I am not at work. He just turned six months and his name is Bacon. I have attached a picture as well. I have learned a lot from the members here and am sure will continue to learn more. I look forward to knowing you all and your bullies!

View attachment 45974

- Ritu
Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.