New user... Saying hello

Ritubpant

Jun 10, 2013
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking around here for quite some time and finally made the plunge to create an account :)

I got my EB about 3 months ago and he has definitely been a great addition to my home. I live by myself so he definitely keeps me busy while I am not at work. He just turned six months and his name is Bacon. I have attached a picture as well. I have learned a lot from the members here and am sure will continue to learn more. I look forward to knowing you all and your bullies!

bacon.jpg

- Ritu

wvlady1965

Mar 28, 2013
West Virginia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
JDAM (deceased) and Legend and Harley
Welcome,,,I am also new to ebd but find everyone is so nice and more than helpful. I have one bully that is 7 yrs old and getting a new pub the 27th. They bring so much joy to everyone.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Bacon looks like quite the gent! So alert in that picture! Hope to see a lot more of him as he grows.

OP
R

Ritubpant

Jun 10, 2013
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
He's still thin like a Boxer, He hasn't filled out yet, Lmbo, How cute.... Welcome Bacon......

Definitely. I keep getting asked "is he a boxer?" I just tend to smile and say... doesn't matter what he is, all i know is that he is turning out to be a great companion :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Bacon is so handsome! Don't worry, he will fill out! They all go through the "boxer" stage! I'm so glad you joined and welcome to our family! :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your bully is too cute.

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Welcome..... I like his name and and he is very pretty........... Jagger is started to go through the boxer look stage. I just started getting asked what he is a mix with :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.