Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi everyone My name is Pati
im originally from Poland i moved here over 6 years ago to be with a man i love .
(Im the one with dodgy Polish accent im interested in photography - dont have time and money to attend curses so im still learning myself
Colin - is a army veteran who suffers from all kinds of physical disabilities + mental (PTSD ,panic attacks etc)
Olivia- is our monster of a child - still free to good home : (i did try to hand her to dogs home , but they wouldn't take her)
Shy - Bella (Yep this lil special girl have 2 names ) - was adopted from cardiff dogs home on 15 of may 2012 - shes a very very smart (smarter than my other half) def puppy -American bulldog x (she got her own blog)
and newest addition to our family:
Lily -English bulldog -that is as clumsy as me -we still getting to know her -she is 8 weeks old I joined this forum to learn and meet new friends
Meet Shy my deaf dog
2r5aple.jpg

and lily (pointer bulldog :D)
2zovrc3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you :-)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello Pati and :welcome3: to EBN.....

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Welcome Pati, this is a great place to be for the love of our Pets, so much to learn here, in the articles and day to day posts, I find myself getting losts in the posts, which is a wealth of information. With your dogs ears up like they are, I wouldn't ever have guessed she was Def...Wow thats amazing, so attentative... Wow !! Bet she would make a great pet for the Fire Station as Mascott !!

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you -Sh ears have a brain of their own -they are floppy,atanding etc - she would do good as a fire station mascott or a support dog-i trained her to help my disabled husband (pick up mail ,slippers things of the floor,tissues etc)
Lily on the other hand is a little spoilt shark ;-)
im having great time reading the forum-its full of information

Most Reactions