Hello from UK

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3:
We can sure relate to the shark comment. I don't think Miss Amelia is ever going to get past it sometimes, but others she does pretty good. My favorite time is in the evening, she turns into a little cuddle bug. Gives me hope we will make it past the frustrating puppy parts.

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Thank you for such a warm welcome everyone :)
Lari - i forgot how much they like to chew when they are little if i managed to stop deaf pup from biting me and everything around here im sure Lily wont be much of a problem :))

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Welcome, Pati! I love the pointer bulldog! What a cute picture! We'll help you with your English and you can teach us a little Polish! ;)

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
haha - you have made my day :) Im always worried about my grammar or mistakes , but hey Got to forgive me In Polish ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. we have a couple others here from the uk so you will fit right in. dont worry if you ever hear a video i do apparently noone can understand me either and i live here :eek:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hi everyone My name is Pati
im originally from Poland i moved here over 6 years ago to be with a man i love .
(Im the one with dodgy Polish accent im interested in photography - dont have time and money to attend curses so im still learning myself
Colin - is a army veteran who suffers from all kinds of physical disabilities + mental (PTSD ,panic attacks etc)
Olivia- is our monster of a child - still free to good home : (i did try to hand her to dogs home , but they wouldn't take her)
Shy - Bella (Yep this lil special girl have 2 names ) - was adopted from cardiff dogs home on 15 of may 2012 - shes a very very smart (smarter than my other half) def puppy -American bulldog x (she got her own blog)
and newest addition to our family:
Lily -English bulldog -that is as clumsy as me -we still getting to know her -she is 8 weeks old I joined this forum to learn and meet new friends
Meet Shy my deaf dog
2r5aple.jpg

and lily (pointer bulldog :D)
2zovrc3.jpg
...Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.