Hello

msandoval

Oct 25, 2010
Currently San Diego and Portland in 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie and Winnie
Hi,

My name is Missy and I recently adopted a lovely little girl from our local shelter about 3 weeks ago.

Maggie was brought into the shelter as a stray (along with another bulldog they believed came from the same home). Our vet examined her and it was concluded that she was most likely used for breeding by a puppy mill due to the condition of her teats and the issues with her insides which resulted in an emergency operation.

She was a very sick and sad little thing when we got her home originally and has a whole new happy personality since her operation.

She has successfully stolen both mine and my husbands heart and we want to give her the best care possible. I joined this forum so that I could learn from people with more experience in properly caring for her.

This is her post operation:
IMG_0010.jpg

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Oh My!!! What a beaut!!!! Oh, and welcome to the best place on earth!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my she is a beautiful girl!!!! :heart:

If you have any questions at all, just ask. We have THE best group of bully lovers here, and they are all so helpful and wonderful peeps!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Welcome Missy!!!! Your Gurl is SOOOO PRETTY!!! We loves pics, stories about bully antics and can help you with just about any question you have! This will be a new hobby(addiction) for you before you know it!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What a lucky girl and beautiful, you have to post more pics. to have found you as a mommy, this is a fantastic site and as gatorfan85 said, you will be an addict in no time at all. This site has turned me and my Vegas around and down the right path. Welcome!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! Can't wait to hear stories and see more pics! You're gonna love this site!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Missy and Maggie!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome ... she is so pretty!! :luv:

My little girl is called Maggie too!!! :up:

Last edited:

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
welcome Missy and Maggie.... you found the right place .... your baby girl is beautiful.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ditto...ditto....ditto and ummmm yep ditto that too! What's left to say? Welcome!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.