I'm back!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
WElcome back!! Lovin the kiss spot on Bricklin's head!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hello everyone! Jacki here, Hudson's owner, and back to the forums after some time away. Hudson is doing really well - he'll be three on the 27th!
In November, I brought home his new baby sister, Bricklin. I actually had the opportunity to be present and help at the delivery of her litter. She was first born! Here's a couple pics to get you updated. I'm sure that hasn't changed - we all still like pictures, right?

View attachment 45799
This one was from a few months ago - the two together. Bricklin was still a puppy face! :)

Here's a picture of Bricklin's litter the day they were born:

View attachment 45800

She's the second one in from the left. The one with the most color.

About 4 weeks old here:

View attachment 45806

At 8 weeks, the day she came home:

View attachment 45801

I'd post more, but my computer is being goofy right now. But, YAY! Back to EBN! I feel like I'm back home! Hope everyone is well! Look forward to chatting it up with everyone!

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

Members online

No members online now.