New to Bulldog world!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN........ Dooley isnt fat, he is Fluffy!!! ;)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hello all, I've been lurking and researching on this site for a while now in anticipation to my new arrival, an 8 week 10 lb ball of fatness! I must commend you all for passing on your knowledge of this breed as it has helped me tremendously thus far. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.
Welcome Paul, but all I see is a Crumb grabbing, rug running, curtain climbing, trycycle wrecking, trouble making 4 legged, tri colored terrorist, with a Question mark above his head wondering what to get into next...... lol, He's the spitting image of my Rocky, and that's all the adjectives I use to describe Rock with !!, hope you don't mind me sharing them with you. He's a handsome young man, and Butterball indeed, but you can see he's happy and well Loved !! looking foreward to seeing you around the site, reading your posts, and seeing more pictures of your little one..... Glad you found this site, I'm thinking EBN should stand for English Bull Dog "Nation"..... Because our Pets Rule.... :-)

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. so glad you stopped lurking and decided to join. you baby is to cute :)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Thanks, he has had me laughing most of the day. He is doing well but likes to poop a lot. So got to figure that out.
lol, The Requirements to be a Bully requires you either are a Clown or Commedian in your previous life..... My Rocky gets up on the couch, rolls over on his back, wiggles around scratching his back then slides off of the couch head first, and does a flip to land on his feet, I'm so busy Ummmm & Ahhhhh, he looks at me like i'm nuts, like thats what he meant to do, or either he will sit in front of me, and act as if he's grooming his tail area, and just fall over !!! He's just entertaining all day long with his antics and stuff, Quite the character !! Loves to dig through my hunting stuff, and goes crazy over my wild turkey call, He will come out into my work room, working that call, and I look at him, like Really !!! He's nothing less than a professional commedian all day long !! I can say this though, He's the most unique pet I've ever been owned by !! Lmbo...........

OP
4WHLN

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Oh I can already see the clown/comedian coming out in him. The more comfortable he becomes the more his personality comes out. But only for a few minutes then its back to mission at hand........ My toes! He lives for the taste of my big toe. Lol

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hello all, I've been lurking and researching on this site for a while now in anticipation to my new arrival, an 8 week 10 lb ball of fatness! I must commend you all for passing on your knowledge of this breed as it has helped me tremendously thus far.

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
dooley is toooo cute......welcome :) waiting for more pics!

jdotlim

Jul 4, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Dooley is a great looking pup. Can't wait to see how it will be when its older.

Members online

No members online now.