Gus3376

Jun 5, 2013
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
My name is Bill and I just happened to find this site, which has been a wealth of information. I pick Gus up on Sunday! He is my first Bulldog. Gus.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi Bill! Oh man...Gus is a sooo precious! I bet you are so excited..nervous too! I remember waiting for Jake! It's a special time..and before you knw it..he will be grown! Enjoy!!

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN... Thanx for signing up and I hope you will share lots of pix of your cute new baby with us.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Congratulations!! Very exciting time for you! Welcome to the EBN family!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and you are at the right place for bully info. Gus is a cutie for sure.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello...:welcome3: to EBN and the most wonderful world of Bulldogs!! So glad you found us and your boy is a cutie pie

SarahD

May 13, 2013
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gigi
Your Gus has the same coloring as our Gigi--who we're also waiting (very impatiently!) to take home. We don't get her until the 24th....so you're in better shape than we are.....and she's our first bullie too. Welcome and I'm really looking forward to seeing pics of your guy and hearing how things go when he comes home. (I'm kind of nervous!) :smileywelcome:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Hey Bill & Welcome to you and Gus…. Cute name for your pet !! A little advice for you….. He won't be your last !! Lmbo :no:

Are you saying that Rocky will have a new little brother or sister soon????? :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.