xtina615

May 31, 2013
Nashville, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky / Chunk / Chunky Butt
I am so happy to have found this forum!
We recently rescued "Chunk" / "Chunky" / "Chunky Butt" off of Craigslist- he had lived the past year of his life outside, and came to us with some health concerns- nothing TOO alarming, but of course our "Free dog" has turned into one of the most expensive dogs we've ever owned! LOL....
It's nice to have this place to find related articles and information that will help me get Chunky Butt on the mend! ~Christina iPhone 695.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:birthday:Hi and welcome to EBN. Chunky is beautiful, and so are you for saving him, and giving him a loving home and a second chance. You will love it on here, lots of great information and lots of great people to answer your questions.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: I already responded on your other thread. But I didn't say how handsome your boy is!

Kimmy

Jun 1, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hurley Who MaGoo
Welcome !! Honored to be here and to watch Chunk's road to recovery.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hello & Welcome! So glad you & "Chunky butt" are here!!!! Thanks for posting a picture of your boy, you are well trained. LOL
How are ya'll doing? Anything we can help with as far as suggestions/advise on the health concerns?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... he is so precious! Thank you for saving him and giving him a chance at a new life!

:welcome3: to EBN

OP
xtina615

xtina615

May 31, 2013
Nashville, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky / Chunk / Chunky Butt
Hello & Welcome! So glad you & "Chunky butt" are here!!!! Thanks for posting a picture of your boy, you are well trained. LOL
How are ya'll doing? Anything we can help with as far as suggestions/advise on the health concerns?

Thank you!! I am SO relieved to have found this forum! I posted today some questions and concerns that I have with him- can you see other things that I've posted? Chunk is a doll, but we've got a little bit of a road to recovery before he's really healthy. He is my first EBD, and my husbands 3rd- we were both thrilled to welcome him into our family!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN..... Love Chunkies sweet smile... LOL Thanx for signing up and look forward to seeing more of your free bully :laugh:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN Christina and Chunk. Chunk's a lucky boy that you found him and not someone else. We rescued a pitty, Jack, off of Craigslist too 2.5 years ago and while not the most expensive medically related dog we've had, he came close quit. He got sick 2 months after we had them and spent the next 4 days in ICU with a feeding tube. He's a healthy boy now. Make yourself at home and let us know how Chunk is progressing, especially since he spent his life outside. Poor guy. You'll see many changes in him I'm sure.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Welcome Christine and Chunk, He is a handsome young man…. :yes: You've definitely come to the best place on the Web for Bully Lovers…… No Bull !! :haha:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.