Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Seven - RIP I love you
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hi! My name is Jennifer

My family and I are in Arkansas. Just over a day of having his meds, he is wagging his tail and has more energy. He is doing good taking his medicine. We have all natural peanut butter and I am giving it to him in that. He follows me all over the house. He has started requesting love from everyone else as well. I was the one that picked him up so I guess he felt attached to me. I am doing 1 cup Pedigree and 1 cup Blue Basics mixed. He is eating better since I started mixing in the Blue. I will start phasing it out soon. I seriously just cannot begin to fathom how those people allowed such a gorgeous baby to get to this condition. The vet was appalled at how they did him. He said if we can start getting his skin clear, he will start feeling better overall. And he will put weight back on. He is down around 10 pounds from what I think he should weigh.

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by luvnmymedic View Post
    My family and I are in Arkansas. Just over a day of having his meds, he is wagging his tail and has more energy. He is doing good taking his medicine. We have all natural peanut butter and I am giving it to him in that. He follows me all over the house. He has started requesting love from everyone else as well. I was the one that picked him up so I guess he felt attached to me. I am doing 1 cup Pedigree and 1 cup Blue Basics mixed. He is eating better since I started mixing in the Blue. I will start phasing it out soon. I seriously just cannot begin to fathom how those people allowed such a gorgeous baby to get to this condition. The vet was appalled at how they did him. He said if we can start getting his skin clear, he will start feeling better overall. And he will put weight back on. He is down around 10 pounds from what I think he should weigh.
    Wow Jennifer, Your my new Hero..... How lucky was it that that young man found you, and you him, with your experience and all, Speaks volumes for fate..... Welcome to EBN, hope to see you become a permanent resident here, for you and your young man, what an awesome story. I feed Rocky Blue Buffalo, Basics also, and he does well on it, although he's a picky eater, I've thought about stepping up for him, but i'm unsure yet. I can't imagine walking in meeting a new Bully with the yeast infections all over his face, ears, and body, and the previous owners telling me they didn't have time for him, I'd be like Really?? do you have kids, because you probably don't have time for them either, are they this neglected as well?? I find it repulsive that anyone could possibly do this to an animal, who offers so much love and affection, well you know all about bullies growing up with them, Thinking you and your family are in for a remarkable experience, I know Rocky has certainly changed my life..... looking foreward to seeing you around, and many pictures of the young man in much better health !!! Your Awesome Jennifer, don't let anyone say differently !!

Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Seven - RIP I love you
    Likes (Received)

Thanks. They had two kids. One that was three or so and one that was 2 months old. Well, I have four kids and we have time for him. My kids are 12, 10, 7 and almost 5. Three of them play softball or baseball. One plays football. My husband works two full time jobs. I work 12 hour shifts. Even with all that we have going on, we STILL have time for him. He has been here only a week. But in that week, he is deep in each of our hearts. Those people did not seem sad to see him go. The first night he was here, he licked my face. He seemed so pleased to be here. With each dose of his medicine, I hope he feels better and gets stronger. Even after that vet bill, I do not regret my decision in that parking lot of bringing this sweet baby home.

Real Name
    nancy l
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    abigail & jackson
    Likes (Received)

Welcome and thank you for rescuing seven what a lucky bully baby!

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

to EBN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads