My name is Abbey!

Simplyparis22

May 25, 2013
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball, Maddy, And Lulu
Hello everyone my name is Abbey and I am 21 years old! I have two daughters named Paris and Sophia who are two and three years old! I also have a fiancé named Jake and three English Bulldogs. Maddy is four years old I adopted her and rescued her from a breeder. Meatball came from a puppy mill and was sold to me through a pet store he is only eight months old. Lulu is Maddy's baby she is five months old and I adopted her from the breeder who surrendered her! Right now I am getting my bachelors in early childhood education and just bought my first house! My bulldogs and my daughters are my entire life I feel like I literally have five children! I dress my bulldogs and my daughters in zebra and cheetah print clothing because I absolutely love it! It is very nice to be welcomed here I hope to get to know everyone of you!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Abbey and your whole family. Looking forward to lots and lots of pics!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome and glad you found us. Plenty of great people here and a lot of good info on bullies too. Jump right in and post away and make some friends. We are family here.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:welcome: I can't wait to hear more about your family! You sound like you have quite a house full--and a great love for these amazing dogs!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN! :hiya: Make yourself at home and join right on it. I just rescued a breeder bully too 3 weeks ago today. Sally's 7 and was taken to a shelter. She's doing great now. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your crew. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN! WOW... you have a house full and have to be a very busy lady! Looking forward to pictures of all your babies

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Welcome Abby, and Family to EBN, simply the BEST Bully wesite on all the internet..... look foreward to seeing your posts and pictures of your bullies....

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... Glad to have you here. We're going to need lots and lots of pix of your whole herd. lol Feel free to join right in.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online