Hello

benjibabies3

May 23, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sassy and Dozer
Hi everyone, we are new EB owners to our 5 month old Sassy and 3 month old Dozer. My husband has always loved the breed whereas I thought they were ugly :ashamed:. I started researching the breed and decided to go look at a litter with him. I instantly fell in love with Sassy. She is so cuddly and has the best personality. She loves our kids and thinks that everyone that looks her way is an instant friend. Dozer is sort of our rescue/adoption. He was breed in a puppy mill and seeing this tiny, scary little guy looking at us begging to be rescued from this hell he came home with us. Funny thing is, he was the most expensive thing I've ever bought but I like to think we saved his life. He just recently started to come out of his shell. He is a lot of fun and Sassy thinks he's her personal toy.
We love our EB's and will love them through sickness and in health.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hope to see some pics of your crew soon!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... where's da pix!!!!!!! :p lol just teasing. Im glad you joined and hope you will share the adventures of your babies as Im sure there will be many. Dont hesitate to ask questions that arise... it is what we do here.. Have fun!!!! :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Welcome to our great EBN! Loved your touching intro, please join in often!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:pics:

Hello and :welcome3: to EBN!! So happy you found us and joined the fun

Members online

No members online now.