Hello and Introduction

captainy

May 27, 2013
Indianapolis
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chef D
I was walking around downtown Indianapolis during firefighter week with my EB (Chef D) when a gentleman approach us saying he was member (maybe even a mod or something?) on this board. He gave me his card so here I am.

Chef D is 18 months old and was born in Louisiana. Like most EB he has quite the personality. We lived in New Orleans for the first 13 months of his life before moving to Indy. He seems to like the cooler weather IN has but he really misses New Orleans, specifically Bourbon Street. We only lived a few blocks from Bourbon and we took him down there weekly. He LOVED the attention got down there. So much so if you didn't go in that direction he would go down on all fours in protest.

Overall he is great (yet spoiled) dog. When the weather is not hot he likes to go on 2-3 miles walks. He loves people and other dogs. We take him to outside bars/restaurants, bocce ball where he just sits so nicely waiting for people to pet him. And yes, they always pet him.

We really lucked out in training him. He never tried to chew up pillows or bedding and such. Learn how to sit, lay, high-five, etc pretty fast. He has great elevator manners. Potty training was little challenging. That was partly because we lived on the 10th floor of a apartment and I had a lazy DH. Not a good combo. When we moved at 14 months something just clicked with him and he has been prefect.

I don't have any specific questions right now, but I look forward from everyone's insight when I do.

IMG_0382.jpg

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey Captainy welcome to you and Chef D, I'm from New Orleans, live in Slidell with Rocky, my EBD, Know you'll really enjoy it here, and find lots of useful information.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
HEY, that was me that talked to you and your wife [MENTION=8962]captainy[/MENTION]. I was there going to FDIC, and on my way to a block party, I spotted Chef D and just had to come over and see him. he is such a handsome boy and such a well behaved bully, he was a joy to meet. It was nice meeting you and your wife up there. So glad you decided to join our group here. A lot of friendly folks here and a whole lot of good info on bullies. Make yourself at home, make some friends and in case you didn't know we love pics. :2thumbs:

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Good to meet ya, [MENTION=8962]captainy[/MENTION] and Chef D ! Your bully sounds like such a sweet fellow. So happy you joined us here on EBN!

:welcome3:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing:

I knew it was David! How wonderful you joined us! Looking forward to getting to know you and Chef D! Make yourself at home and welcome to our family! :)

OP
captainy

captainy

May 27, 2013
Indianapolis
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chef D
HEY, that was me that talked to you and your wife @captainy. I was there going to FDIC, and on my way to a block party, I spotted Chef D and just had to come over and see him. he is such a handsome boy and such a well behaved bully, he was a joy to meet. It was nice meeting you and your wife up there. So glad you decided to join our group here. A lot of friendly folks here and a whole lot of good info on bullies. Make yourself at home, make some friends and in case you didn't know we love pics. :2thumbs:

actually I'm the wife. Just put a picture of my DH.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
welcome to ebn......Chef D is just adorable.....you will love the site :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Glad [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] ran into you and you joined! We look forward to seeing a lot of pics of Chef D. We are just a tiny bit obsessed with sharing pics of our bully's around here. Never enough.

OP
captainy

captainy

May 27, 2013
Indianapolis
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chef D
9082_10151487648958303_396855716_n.jpg947011_10151478863573303_397997427_n.jpg971188_10151478863618303_1174994306_n.jpg984270_10151482827193303_1443964863_n.jpg

(1) His favorite spot is out on the balcony. (2)(3) Me and my boy (4) Indy 500 Parade.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online