My name is Joseph and Abbey Rose is our EB

OOTWBULLDOGS

May 27, 2013
Winchester, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey Rose
I'd like to thank the entire community for the wonderful advice and knowledge you guys/girls will undoubtedly share in the future. We are so very excited to join this forum and gain much needed knowledge on how to care for our puppy properly. She has been a joy to add to our family and we look forward to sharing our positively wonderful experiences with all who are willing to enjoy them with us. May God all-ways bless our families, puppies and future through each others knowledge and kindness. HappyPuppy.jpgBabyPuppy.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello Joseph and :welcome3: to EBN..... Abbey Rose is a beauty! she looks to be a VERY happy bully girl

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome to EBN! She sure is a cutie!

OP
OOTWBULLDOGS

OOTWBULLDOGS

May 27, 2013
Winchester, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey Rose
Thank you all very much for the kind welcome, we look forward to wonderful EB fellowship as we grow in our knowledge and friends in the community.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Welcome Joseph and Abbey Rose, She is very pretty, almost like a teddy bear….. looking foreword to seeing y'all around, Greatest EBD site on the web…..

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and so glad you are here. Your baby is a beauty and a very happy girl.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online