It's time to come out!

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I've been reading posts on this site for about a month now, enough stocking! I put a deposit down on a puppy and just want to be the best bully owner I can. There is so much information, I love it!! Thanks to all of you for helping us newbies...it's really helpful

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
All right! Welcome aboard. Yes there is loads of good information here and a great community of bully lovers. These are some of the most committed dog lovers you could find anywhere. All the best with your new bully and by all means keep us posted

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN..... can't wait to see your new baby!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Just keep reading and soon before you know it you'll be posting pictures of your beautiful new baby bully!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I've been reading posts on this site for about a month now, enough stocking! I put a deposit down on a puppy and just want to be the best bully owner I can. There is so much information, I love it!! Thanks to all of you for helping us newbies...it's really helpful

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...Article-Welcoming-Home-Your-New-Bulldog-Puppy

:smileywelcome: you found a great place for all things bulldog take a look at this article welcoming home your new bulldog puppy

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! How exciting and congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Yay thats so exciting! Im a newbie myself and well we are already getting excited for when we get to have another bully pup. Ours is only 11 weeks right now ;) You will have so much fun! Cant wait for pictures :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:up:

Yup! Time to come into the light! :D Don't worry, only a few of us are certifiable...and we like you to figure out WHO on your own! In the meantime..have fun and read all you can to get ready for that wonderful pup! :clap:

Hint....:grumpa:= :crazy:

fosteroni

Feb 24, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Foster (3); Harley (2002 - 2010)
Congratulations and welcome!! I look forward to getting to know you! :) You will LOVE your Bully sooo much. :2thumbs:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN......... Glad you have been enjoying the site. Please tell us all about your new baby ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.