Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Hi there!!!
Im Sheena and we just welcomed our puppy into our home two weeks ago. Her name is Daisy and she is a English bulldog/ pug mix. If any one has any experience with them or just little tips feel free to share :) Looking forward to chatting with you all :D

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey Sheena and Daisy, Welcome to EBN, great information here…. Look foreword to seeing more pictures of Daisy. She looks like such a cutie in your avatar, but hard to see her very well.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Daisy looks like a cutie! Hope to see lots more of her and you around here.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Hi there!!!
Im Sheena and we just welcomed our puppy into our home two weeks ago. Her name is Daisy and she is a English bulldog/ pug mix. If any one has any experience with them or just little tips feel free to share :) Looking forward to chatting with you all :D

OMG! My 2 favorite breeds all in one? I'm in love already with her, welcome!!

mbd963

May 12, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ramsay
Welcome to EBN! I'm new here too (just got my puppy Friday) and I've learned so much already! Don't be afraid to ask questions - these people know everything there is to know!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. My advice is to start reading the articles here on EBN. Then when you cant find an answer to your question, ask. There are dozens of experienced bully people here willing to help. Thanx for joining and I look forward to seeing more of your baby. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.