IBR Social Media Coordinator/bullie lover- Jessica

jlbarefoot

May 2, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly
Hello everyone! My name is Jessica and I am the Social media Coordinator for the IBR (just in case you missed it in the title. ;) I have a 7-year-old bullie, Molly, a 5-year-old IBR foster failure, Bertie, a cat and a husband. The husband is looking for his furever home! ;) IBR president, Nikki, introduced me to this site and I am astonished at the amount of information I have learned simply by reading some of the post. It was good to know that I wasn't the only one who was dealing with some of these odd, bullie issues. Then again, they probably think the same about me. :) Anyway...it's lovely to meet you all and can't thank English Bulldog News Forum enough for being wonderful supporters for the IBR and our cause.
Sincerely,
Jessica
p.s) feel free to check out my handy work on the IBR's facebook page! :)
https://www.facebook.com/IndianaBulldogRescue?ref=tn_tnmn

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hello everyone! My name is Jessica and I am the Social media Coordinator for the IBR (just in case you missed it in the title. ;) I have a 7-year-old bullie, Molly, a 5-year-old IBR foster failure, Bertie, a cat and a husband. The husband is looking for his furever home! ;) IBR president, Nikki, introduced me to this site and I am astonished at the amount of information I have learned simply by reading some of the post. It was good to know that I wasn't the only one who was dealing with some of these odd, bullie issues. Then again, they probably think the same about me. :) Anyway...it's lovely to meet you all and can't thank English Bulldog News Forum enough for being wonderful supporters for the IBR and our cause.
Sincerely,
Jessica
p.s) feel free to check out my handy work on the IBR's facebook page! :)

https://www.facebook.com/IndianaBulldogRescue?ref=tn_tnmn

:smileywelcome: to the EBN family. you're doing one heck of a job out there. keep up the good work

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Hey there! Welcome! You can never have enough information on this breed. Just when you think you've experienced everything or heard everything...something new comes up!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hello Jessica! I've been here for two plus years now and I still have a lot to learn about our precious bullies. Thank you for all your work and dedication to the bulldogs!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Jessica! Thank you for joining and welcome to the EBN family!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome Jessica! Since Nikki mentioned your beautiful girls, we're going to bug you till you post pics! :D

Thanks for all you do in rescue. You all have amazing hearts. :drawheart:

Are you the one responsible for posting all the wonderful rescue stories and updates on fb? They are wonderful reads. Always brightens up my day.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Jessica. Thanx for joining and I hope you will join in the exchange of info that makes EBN so great.

and just so you know: :pics::tapfoot:

- - - Updated - - -

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hello Jessica and :welcome3: to EBN!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh thanks you so much for all you do for bullies and :welcome: to our ebn family. i have had sarah for bout 5 and 1/2 years and i learn something new every day. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.