I'm new and it shows! =)

Rachelle

May 12, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kirby
Hello everyone! I joined I think over or about a week ago, and just haven't made the time to formally introduce myself. My name is Rachelle and I have an awesome bulldog named Kirby :D He is now about 15 weeks old. I have 3 young kids at home too, so he gets lots of play time. I'm in the process of switching his food over to TOTW and he is loving it. He is my first bulldog that I have personally owned, and I also have not even had a dog for almost 6 years! So...this has been interesting, but it seems like riding a bike, I still know how to care for them and I think I'm doing quite well. I've already been cruising forums on food, allergies and others, I really enjoy all the great info I'm finding on here and look forward to getting more involved with postings. I am also sure I will be bringing forth more questions as time goes on. Kirby is very loved and I will attach a photo for your viewing pleasure.

IMAG4549.jpg

SquareDog

Mar 10, 2013
Philadelphia
Bulldog(s) Names
Loupotamus
We use Taste of the Wild as well - salmon. It's the only food Lou's ever eaten, and we've never had a problem with it. A couple of notes - if your dog has super bad allergies, talk to your vet about giving him Zyrtec (or the generic Allertec) every day....and Fish oil. Lou is 3.5 years old and we started him on fish oil about six months ago. he's been much healthier! I wish we would have know about that sooner.

Oh - and how old are your children? I'm writing a children's book about Lou, check out my blog. ( Square Dog Round World )We have coloring pages and fun questions for kids to answer to help figure out what Lou will do next.

Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Rachelle

Rachelle

May 12, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kirby
My kids and I all take Zyrtec already, I was actually just considering that. He fits right into the family =) Thanks for the tip.

My children are 7, 4 and 19 months. I will definitely check that out!

OP
Rachelle

Rachelle

May 12, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kirby
IMAG4509[1].jpg

I found this picture on my phone and thought it was too cute =)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Glad you joined, and we would love to see lots of stories and pics about Kirby. He's a cutie!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN! We are glad to have you here. Make sure you check out all the fun activities we have, such as Photo of the Month Contests, etc. Enjoy the site! ;)

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
:welcome3: Kirby is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing pics.....can't wait to see more!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hello everyone! I joined I think over or about a week ago, and just haven't made the time to formally introduce myself. My name is Rachelle and I have an awesome bulldog named Kirby :D He is now about 15 weeks old. I have 3 young kids at home too, so he gets lots of play time. I'm in the process of switching his food over to TOTW and he is loving it. He is my first bulldog that I have personally owned, and I also have not even had a dog for almost 6 years! So...this has been interesting, but it seems like riding a bike, I still know how to care for them and I think I'm doing quite well. I've already been cruising forums on food, allergies and others, I really enjoy all the great info I'm finding on here and look forward to getting more involved with postings. I am also sure I will be bringing forth more questions as time goes on. Kirby is very loved and I will attach a photo for your viewing pleasure.

View attachment 43753

Welcome Rachelle and Kirby, Thanks for the picture of Kirby, he's very handsome, I love his markings, and he's so cute laying there, although I bet a handful when not sleepingā€¦. :yes:

OP
Rachelle

Rachelle

May 12, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kirby
Thank you fit all the welcomes everyone! I love seeing all the adorable bullies on here :) kirby is a really good boy so far, until the kids get him hyped up haha. And yes, after we named him, someone mentioned the vacuum cleaner, I hadn't even thought of that! His nose is to the floor anytime hes up and snooping.

- - - Updated - - -

*for the welcomes, I'm on my phone a lot, excuse my typos :)

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.