Hello from down under

Bossy Boots

Feb 5, 2012
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Boss
Hello fellow Bulldog and Animal lovers.My name is Nisha and i live all the way in australia.Melbourne.Im soo glad I'm a part of this forum.Because I want to share my love for my baby Boss.Even though most members are in the USA.But that's okay.We all have one thing in common.We love our Bullies.So I'd love to show him off.Talk about bulldog stuff for advice and have a bit of fun at the same time.So feel free to leave a message on my page.Thanks Everybody!

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
Hello not everyone is from the USA There are a few of us Aussies here. You will find heaps of advice and plenty of laughs from all the Bullies here. Glad you found this place and feel welcome.:bully:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: We look forward to seeing lots of pics and stories about Boss.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN Thanx for joining and I hope you will join right in. Feel free to ask questions and join the conversations. ;)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=4240]Bossy Boots[/MENTION] - I love your screen name! Hello & welcome to you and your boy, so glad ya'll could join us. Can't wait to see pics of him.

I've got a question for you and [MENTION=8700]Beautiful Berry[/MENTION] - I was watching "My ghost story caught on camera" and they actually filled a guy in Australia who owned an IGA store that he thought was haunted. Here's my questions: I had no idea IGA was anywhere but in the states..and.....ya'll have Chuppa Chupps "lollies" over there? the girl in the interview called "lollies" what we would call "suckers" here. So, are these items really in Australia?

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
We have IGA and Chuppa Chupps which I would call lollypops, we have most things that the US has, Ive traveled around the states a fair bit and would consider us to be more Americanized than anything.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=8700]Beautiful Berry[/MENTION] I was seriously blown away by that last night and thought surely (don't call me Shirley) they were filming this in an American store with the Australian guy having moved to America...I *love* chuppa chups and even have a large tin that used to hold them that now serves as my pen/pencil holder on my desk.

IMG_1784.jpg

I've been to Germany and France and was shocked at how "Americanized" Germany was, they even played American music in this little pub we went to. Made me sad that they ... how can I say this... didn't have their own pride, so to speak, to play their own music. I don't know...I ramble sometimes.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to hijack this thread

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
@ Bossy Boots :welcome:Welcome to EBN! You will find tons of information on here and plenty of helpful members if you have questions. Can't wait to see pics of Boss!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Glad you found EBN! I think it's so cool that we have people from all over the world on our site. Enjoy your time here and please post some pics of Boss.

OP
Bossy Boots

Bossy Boots

Feb 5, 2012
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Boss
I will show lots of pics of Boss.But not sure why it stays on the side,lol.Thank you guys!

image (2).jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to you and Boss! [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] (Julie) is also from Australia

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
@Bossy Boots - I love your screen name! Hello & welcome to you and your boy, so glad ya'll could join us. Can't wait to see pics of him.

I've got a question for you and @Beautiful Berry - I was watching "My ghost story caught on camera" and they actually filled a guy in Australia who owned an IGA store that he thought was haunted. Here's my questions: I had no idea IGA was anywhere but in the states..and.....ya'll have Chuppa Chupps "lollies" over there? the girl in the interview called "lollies" what we would call "suckers" here. So, are these items really in Australia?

We have lots of the things the same here in Australia as you have in the USA, when we are over there we often buy the same things that we buy here but some things like skittles for instance are a bit different recipe as our skittles are not made in the USA or Canada but New Zealand and our Cadbury chocolate has a complete different taste to yours and you can also buy our wine there - Jacobs Creek, yellow tail, etc really there is not much difference when I was in London I bought Byron Bay cookies which are made here in Byron Bay and then sent to London and believe it or not they are cheaper in London than here straight from the manufacturer Figure that one out.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:smileywelcome: Bossy Boots I am a fellow Aussie but I am from Qld,I think most of the other Aussies are from Melbourne. You will love this forum so much information and help when needed and of course so many really lovely people here we are just like a huge big family here. There is one thing you must do thou and that is post some pictures as :pics:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online