My Intro?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. no need to be nervous with us :loco:welcome to the world of bullies

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: I'm so late to welcome you..I hope you're enjoying it here..and like everyone has said..no reason to be nervous! We haven't scurred anyone off in a long time..:whistle:

:hmm: unless you count...oh maybe that was crazy :grumpa: ..yup...pretty sure it was him! You know how everyone family has one?? Well..us too! :ROFL:

:shhhh: He's harmless though....

OP
Sheli

Sheli

May 18, 2013
San Antonio,TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
NiKlauz
Thank You :excited: all for welcoming me!

To be honest i've never done anything like this,don't even have a face book for personal reasons, so please excuse me if i don't respond still trying to learn how all this works when i have time to log on.

Psyched about the little face symbols too :p:ashamed:
Sheli/Michelle

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome. [MENTION=8879]Sheli[/MENTION]! A lot of our members here don't have Facebook either. I really don't like Facebook as much as I like it here with my bully friends. They are the best!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
Sheli

Sheli

May 18, 2013
San Antonio,TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
NiKlauz
I did it y'all :D I finally figured out how to down load my pics from photo bucket for y'all.

Enjoy :smoochwink:
Sheli/Michelle

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I did it y'all :D I finally figured out how to down load my pics from photo bucket for y'all.

Enjoy :smoochwink:
Sheli/Michelle

omg…. Sheli, he's like a little teddy bear, he's so handsome!! Love the pictures… more….more… lol never enough !! and about Facebook, I have an account, and am much more active on EBN than I ever thought about being on Facebook, however it's a great way to keep up with classmates, and with reunions and such, but my personal life is spent with my Bully!! History, and future lol hard to express in words lol

OP
Sheli

Sheli

May 18, 2013
San Antonio,TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
NiKlauz
Thx

Hi & Hello,
Thanks for welcomeing me the other day.
I know this is way late but i'm finally slowly getting the hang of this I even set up my photo album :D.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.