Sheli

May 18, 2013
San Antonio,TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
NiKlauz
Hi & Hello,

Nervous, :cry:don't know where to begin but here goes nothing.

My name is Michelle I am married with four handsome boys and a beautiful daughter.

Recently in Feb.(2013) we became owners to a wonderful male bully whom i named NiKlauz after one of the cast members from one of my favorite shows Vampire Dieries.:D NiKlauz, better known as Klauz is 5 months old and currently weighing in at 26lbs.

Looking forward to hearing from y'all,
Michelle

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey Sheli and NiKlauz, Your at the best place in the country to learn about Bully's and share experiences….. No need to be nervous, like all of us, your part of a wonderful community. Awesome place, although many pictures of NiKlauz would be helpful, we love pictures here…… There is no such thing as a bad one….

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome: to EBN!!

We're a friendly bunch who love our bullies so please jump right in with questions, concerns, stories, and of course pictures of your boy Klauz! can't wait to see him :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Nothing to be nervous about joining us bunch of nuts...unless...you're sane? :welcome3:

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Welcome as others have stated no need to be nervous here, just be yourself and all will be well. Yes we are all a little bit nuts but I prefer to think of it as we are the sane ones in an insane world. If someone doesn't love dogs in general and the bully breeds and bulldogs in particular then they are the insane folks. Enough already let's see your dog:D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Nothing to be nervous about.....well unless you take too long to learn to post pics. Someone just might send the Pic Police after you! :jail: Because there is a rule around here and it is::pics:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
:welcome3: Nothing to be nervous about.....well unless you take too long to learn to post pics. Someone just might send the Pic Police after you! :jail: Because there is a rule around here and it is::pics:

LOL at Pic Police :biglaugh:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=8879]Sheli[/MENTION]

:smileywelcome: to the EBN family, you have a nice size family, that would make ME nervous :eek:

:ROFL: so very glad you found your way here. now don't forget to show us pic's of your baby boy

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN and of course the wonderful world of Bulldogs!!

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Hi & Hello,

Nervous, :cry:don't know where to begin but here goes nothing.

My name is Michelle I am married with four handsome boys and a beautiful daughter.

Recently in Feb.(2013) we became owners to a wonderful male bully whom i named NiKlauz after one of the cast members from one of my favorite shows Vampire Dieries.:D NiKlauz, better known as Klauz is 5 months old and currently weighing in at 26lbs.

Looking forward to hearing from y'all,
Michelle
I absolutely love that show. And you picked an awesome name. So quick question , u want Klaus to end up with caroline too, right. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.