New to the Site... Long time Bully lover..

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Welcome aboard. And those are some very useful questions you are asking the breeders. Until someone answers all of them to your satisfaction you are on the right path by moving on from those who won't

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Welcome aboard. And those are some very useful questions you are asking the breeders. Until someone answers all of them to your satisfaction you are on the right path by moving on from those who won't

I know right….. I bet that put most of the breeders on guard, The tuff questions is what yields the best results though, and definitely he's got a barage of good questions, can only imagine what his wife added to the short list…. I like this as it shows interest on both parts, Seems more to me Like the Marine is interviewing the breeder, instead of the breeder thinking they are interviewing a prospective customer…… Definitely agree with this….. Speaks Volumes!

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
It's really funny you should say that. No one was overly rude when we would ask the questions that we did and some would comment that they appreciated that we were asking some tough questions as they showed signs that we had been doing some research/homework. In the end people can answer the questions with what you believe are good honest answers but it always comes down to a gut feeling you get that this is the right one/place and sadly we haven't hit that point yet. We are very close as my wife has recently started her process again with a person she was recently referred to that we did not know was actually kind of close to us as many we had talked to have been out of state.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
It's really funny you should say that. No one was overly rude when we would ask the questions that we did and some would comment that they appreciated that we were asking some tough questions as they showed signs that we had been doing some research/homework.

Yes! Not answering tough questions or being offended at the asking would be a capital reason to MOVE ON to someone else. Anyone who's defensive has something to be defensive ABOUT. :mad:

I also agree on "gut feeling". Intuition is a powerful tool.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and :welcome: to ebn. is nice to see someone really doing their homework with reguards to getting their bully. i hope you find one soon. :)

Most Reactions