New Bullie Owner

SarahD

May 13, 2013
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gigi
Hello! Our family are first-time bulldog owners, and we are so looking forward to our new family member joining us. Gigi will be coming to us this June. The forum has already been a HUGE help regarding food brands, grooming and first aid supplies, and just general info. And everyone here seems so nice and so knowledgeable!
IMG_6066.jpg

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Welcome to the forum. Gigi is beautiful; I love her spot in the middle of her head. Look forward to seeing more pictures of your beautiful new baby.

rksuski

Jul 2, 2012
Madison, Wi
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Welcome! Love the name & her spot!! We have a Guinness and I keep telling my crew I think we need a Gigi or Gidget....but after cleaning up 4 piles of puke from an eaten toy I thought...hmmm....maybe one is good:rolleyes:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Welcome Sarah & Gigi...she is so adorable!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your baby is too cute. There are several article here that will help, one is "Bringing Home Your Puppy", and the other is a letter from your pup. it's "I am your puppy" both are good reads.

mbd963

May 12, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ramsay
Welcome! I'm a new bulldog owner as well (well, technically not yet, Saturday!). I've found everyone here to be so helpful! Excited for this whole experience to begin!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN Gigi sure is a cutie pie. Keep those pix coming and Im glad you are getting a lot out of the site. Education is what it is all about... Well, that and having fun. Join right in!!! ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ooooooo.. kiss spot!! Love it!

:welcome3: to you and Gigi!

OP
SarahD

SarahD

May 13, 2013
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gigi
"Kiss spot": love that! I've heard from more than a few people that their coloring/pattern "changes," so I'm kind of wondering if that's a permanent "kiss spot" or something that's just there when she's a baby......

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.