Foster is here!

fosteroni

Feb 24, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Foster (3); Harley (2002 - 2010)
Hello to all. My name is Foster, and I live in Colorado with both my Mom and Dad. I just turned three years old. I love to play with the golden retrievers and the schnauzer neighbors, but I really don't like the yippy dogs on the other side of our house - so I bark back when my parents let me ... and sometimes even when they don't! :no: In the 1st picture you can see that I like to take my toys outside on the patio.

I also like my ears scratched, my chest rubbed, my butt rubbed, but I don't like belly rubs. My mom and dad think this is weird.

I am excited to be here and to get to know all of you!

Foster.jpgFoster.jpg

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Foster! Your a handsome fella! HRH didn't seem to like her belly rubbed at first when she got here, but now she likes it sometimes. But not all the time. Now Amelia on the other hand loves it.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Such a cutie. Welcome! Raven would rather have her bootie rubbed as well. Belly rubs seem to do nothing for her.

OP
fosteroni

fosteroni

Feb 24, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Foster (3); Harley (2002 - 2010)
:welcome3: Foster! Your a handsome fella! HRH didn't seem to like her belly rubbed at first when she got here, but now she likes it sometimes. But not all the time. Now Amelia on the other hand loves it.

Harley, our first bully, didn't like his belly rubbed as a youngster either. Then around the age of two, for whatever reason, he completely changed his mind and if you looked at him he would roll over for you to rub it! Foster is three now, so we're thinking he probably knows what he likes and dislikes by now. :) Thanks for telling me about HRH; it's good to know mine aren't the only ones! (giggle)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... Here is a site for those that like to talk thru their dogs... http://petscantalktoo.com/forum.php ..... not that you cant here. That site is part of EBN. Foster is adorable... does he have spots on his ears... hard to tell. We love spotted ears.. lol
Thanx for joining and I look forward to seeing more of Foster and having you participate in the forums. :)

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
welcome Foster , Mom & Dad......:) you are too cute !!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:welcome3: to EBN, Foster. What a great looking bullie. I think you'll love it here. But umm.. more pics please :D.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN..... very happy to have ya!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online